- Return Policy -
Full priced merchandise can be returned with 7 days of purchase for a full refund, or within 21days for a store credit or to exchange.
Returns from online orders must be postmarked for return within the previously mentioned dates for return/store credit/exchange. Store credits expire after 1 year of issue.
Item must be unworn with tags attached. Coinciding gifts with purchase must be returned with your item to receive a full refund.
All sale items are FINAL SALE - they cannot be returned or exchanged.
**MASKS ARE FINAL SALE**
- Shipping -
Shipping is $10 for orders under $50, and FREE for orders $50 and over!
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
- After Party Sale FAQ -
- When is the After Party Sale? The After Party Sale is officially January 4-5, with in-store early access on January 2-3! We will be open 9AM-6PM on the 2nd and 12PM-5PM on the 3rd for early access; the sale will be online all day both on the 4th and 5th, and our store will be open 1PM-6PM on the 4th, and open our regular hours 10AM-6PM on the 5th.
- I live locally - can I pick up my order in-store? Of course! During checkout, choose "Pickup In Store" in the 'shipping method' section. Because our storefront is closed Monday until 1PM, store pick-up will resume at that time.
- I have a promo/coupon code - can these be used during the sale? No, coupons and promo codes are not able to be used during APS.
- What is your return policy for APS (sale) items? All sale items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- How much is shipping? Orders $100+ qualify for free shipping! Orders under $100 will be charged $10 for shipping.
- Can non-sale merchandise be purchased during APS? Of course! PS, full-priced items are eligible to be returned.
- Are my items in my cart reserved? Due to high volumes of orders, inventory availability is not guaranteed. We suggest checking out promptly after shopping for your best chance of getting the items you want. In addition, we cannot keep items on hold for you before APS.
- I already placed my order, however I want to change something about it or cancel my order. Is this possible? Unfortunately, no. After your order has been placed, we cannot amend or cancel your order.
- How long will it take for my order to ship to me? Why isn’t my order delivered to me yet? We will try and process your order as quickly as possible! Our goal is to get your order out same-day, however it may take up to 2 business days for it to be shipped out. We ship with USPS unless otherwise requested. Because of increased volume with all postal carriers, it may take a little longer than normal for you package to get to you from us. Once your order leaves our store, we have no control when it will arrive to you. We will send you tracking information as soon as your order is packaged up!
- Is there anything that will be different from previous After Party Sales because of COVID-19? Yes and no! As always, we’re still going to have awesome deals for you both in-store and online. New to APS - Only 10 customers will be allowed in the store at a time to ensure everyone can be socially distanced.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Ocean Palm collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
1860 LASKIN ROAD SUITE 118 VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23454